Wednesday, November 02, 2011

HELLO EVERYBODY=)



HELLO EVERYBODY=) Paola is writing today!

Well what should I say…=)… Finally I handed in two exams from BLM and I am very happy and hope for the best for the results.
Now I am enjoying the sun, the nice weather and I pray every day that it will last until February. It has been great weather until now, above 30 degrees until middle October, but now the temperature went down a little around 20-25 degrees, but I am not complaining at all! :D

Well basically, when I am not studying at the university, I am running with Christian, training at the gym as my goal is to try all sort of different tapas here!!=) Every time I go out it has to be something different! In this way I will be able to give good advices to the BLM students who will go to Seville next year =) (or is this just an excuse as Mads is paying? :D I will leave you with this dilemma :D).

Yesterday night we went to a place called La Carboneria. It is a very nice place but normally it is not easy to find for tourists. Every night there are different shows of flamenco dance, guitar, Spanish culture and many others. And everything is for free. I would say this is definitely one of the MUST SEE places in Sevilla =)
Well..it was very super nice and also very romantic! :D
After that we went out for a walk and surprisingly we even got lost! Especially Christian was shocked as he thought he knew everything about the city :P (well apparently he doesn’t :P)
Nevertheless it was nice as we discover a new sushi restaurant, where we will go one of these days =) I will keep you update!! :D Un beso grande! Paola! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment